Ah, it’s that time of year again: Valentine’s Day. Before you saw “aww” or “ugh” just remember, you don’t need an actual Valentine or even a special holiday to treat yourself or someone else! But it’s always nice to be a little festive, which is why we rounded up our favorite Valentine’s Day-themed beauty products that we think you’re going to love. Enjoy!
- Rose Hibiscus Face Mist from Herbivore Botanicals. If it was possible to make love to a face mist, this is the one I would choose. This coconut water-based mist tones, hydrates and softens skin, and smells amazing.
- Rose Water from Juice Press. If you want to hydrate yourself from the inside out, Juice Press’ rose water is the way to go. It’s not too strong, so don’t worry, we promise you’ll love the taste.
- Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics from itCosmetics. The colors are soft and romantic, perfect for a date night or just going out with the girls.
- Rose Quartz Soap from Wild Medicine. Rose quartz, geranium essential oil, himalayan pink salt. You’ll have an incredible shower experience.
- Sex Bomb Bath Bombs from Lush. We’re Lush-lovers for life. This bomb will transport you to paradise. This is by far our favorite bath bomb from Lush.
- Deep Purifying Cleansers from Seraphim. This is the cleanser that model Taylor Hill uses. We were lucky enough to use as well and it’s incredibly soft and leaves your face looking and feeling amazing.