Now that it looks like the warm weather is here to stay, it’s time to continue to revamp our wardrobe selection for the spring and summer. We’ve already featured clothing, shoe, and jewelry finds that we are addicted to – but now it’s time for the fun of sunglasses. Something that we’ve never quite been able to master is choosing the correct shape of sunglasses for our faces. Instead, our method of choosing sunglasses goes something along the lines of the following steps:
1. See sunglasses in a store or advertisement.
2. Decide that they are the ones you want.
3. Make a shopping trip to where your dream sunglasses are located – and pray that they will look good on your face.
4 A. Said sunglasses look great. Purchase.
4 B. Said sunglasses aren’t exactly flattering. Continue to try on every pair of sunglasses you like in the store before making the final purchase.
Lucky for y’all, we’ve found a few sunglasses from our beloved Etsy to spice up your spring and summer wardrobe. If you don’t see what you like, head over to Etsy to find the perfect ones for you!
1. Vintage Statement Frames | Mighty Vintage, $49.91
2. Retro Clubmasters Sunglasses | SoloRed, $28
3. Round Frame O’Malley Tortoise Shell Sunglasses | American Deadstock, $15
4.1970s Gold & Tortoise Black Aviators | ManyMoonsVintage, $32
1. Oversized Round Sunglasses – The Janis | shevamps, $20.62
2. Round Clubmaster Sunglasses – The Classic | shevamps, $20.62
3. 90s Grunge Round Revo Lennon Sunglasses | shevamps, $20.62
1. Recycled Skateboard Wood Sunglasses | tmbrwood, $75
2. 1990s Red Heart Sunglasses | retroandme, $15
3. Ebony Wooden Sunglasses |kuonaeyewear, $85.93