Grace Mahary‘s life passions may have started out on the basketball court back in high school, but after just one year in the modeling industry, she’s been walking for shows in New York, Paris, London, Milan and everywhere in between. Check out these five reasons why you need to tune into this girl now.
1. Mahary is only been around for one year. We know we said that before, but we just wanted to make sure that you heard us correctly. This fact alone deserves its own point because what is to follow is all the more impressive. Brace yourselves, children.
2. She’s represented by basically a million people. That’s an exaggeration, but her repertoire of agencies is wildly impressive. Her mother agency is Elmer Olsen Model Management in Toronto, but she’s also shared by agencies in New York, London, Paris, Milan, Hamburg, and Sydney.
3. Mahary’s walked in more shows that anyone could attempt to count. And that includes the coveted and highly anticipated Spring/Summer 2014 shows. She basically owned that part of the season, walking for big names like Miu Miu, Valentino, Chanel, Givenchy, Celine, Maiyet, Lanvin, Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli, Emilio Pucci, Prada, Fendi, and we just have to stop here because we’re starting to feel inadequate about ourselves.
4. She landed the cover of Elle Canada. BOOM. The Edmonton native graced (pun intended) the magazine’s May issue.
5. She walked the Chanel Dallas show. Yes, you read that right. The show seen ’round the world . Let’s just say you’ll be seeing more of Ms. Mahary in the future.
Photos via models.com