Holly Rose Emery has been no stranger to Haute Talk, having been featured in a couple Photo Shoots of the Day like this Tony Viramontes-inspired shoot for Vogue Deutschland and this Anne Boleyn-inspired editorial for Vogue Russia, but she isn’t a big name in the modeling world quite yet.
That should be changing pretty quickly, though; Holly Rose’s first runway appearance was at New Zealand Fashion Week, and even though people expected her to go places, it’s doubtful anyone predicted she would go anywhere this far this fast (after all, she’s only been on the scene for… see reason #5). Check out why you need to learn more about this New Zealand native!
1. Her first international runway debut was for Prada. Not a big deal at all. Super casual.
via Vogue Australia
2. Holly Rose landed the cover of Miss Vogue. And the article was literally called “The rise of Holly Rose.” How epic is that?
3. She’s got an impressive repertoire of Spring/Summer 2014 shows. Holly Rose has walked for the likes of Miu Miu, Valentino, Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Salvatore Ferragamo, Mulberry, Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs — need we continue?
4. Holly Rose is the face of Kate Sylvester. That’s a major New Zealand designer, mind you, and this was only a few short months after entering the modeling scene.
5. She’s 17 years old, and she’s only been doing this for a year and a half. Yep. Chew on that one for a while. The next Kate Moss, anyone?