Jamie Chung, one of our favorite fashion mavens here at Haute Talk, turns 32 today! Chung started out on Real World: San Diego, but we are happy and proud to say that she’s now making her way in the fashion world! She’s one of the stars we most look forward to seeing hit the red carpet, since she never seems to fail.
She loves to play with patterns and bright colors, and her hair/makeup is also always on point. To celebrate her big day, we’ve gathered some of our favorite looks of hers throughout the years! Whether she’s attending the Academy Awards or just chilling by the pool, this girl always brings the style.
Also, be sure to check out her blog for her latest looks and some fashion tips.
1. October 2014 – Walt Disney Studios’ New York Comic Con presentation of “Big Hero Six.”
We love the two-piece dress look, and so does Jamie Chung! Obsessed with this fun and flirty floral pattern.
2. February 2015 – 13th Annual VES Awards in Beverly Hills.
3. February 2015 – New York Fashion Week
4. February 2015 – 87th Annual Academy Awards.
5. March 2015 – “Resident Advisors” premiere.
This one is a special shoutout to her hair and makeup. We’re loving the scarlet lip to match her orange jacket. (Also, super classy yet simple gold accessories.)
6. March 2014 – PHD Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Hotel in New York City.
This jacket though. Perfect combination of sweet/girly and edgy.
7. March 2015 – Casual blogger look!Jamie posted this spring look to her blog, and we couldn’t be more obsessed. Need those shorts NOW!
8. February 2015 – Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party.
Chic, chic, chic. No more words.
Which is your favorite Jamie Chung outfit?