Target has collaborated with many different designers in the past; few have been as highly anticipated than the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collection that hits the racks this Sunday, September 15th. There is going to be a lot of bright colors, intricate patterns and sleek looks, so where do you begin? Many local Targets will be a mad house with fashionistas flocking to the stores in a mad dash. We are here to help you narrow down the best outfits and at the best locations.
3.1 Phillip Lim is offering a wide collection that is perfect for everyone. There are the young and cute outfits, but there are also work- appropriate attire, party dresses, pajamas, and of course, amazing handbags.
Haute Talk’s Top 8 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Outfits:
Tuxedo Jacket in Navy/Black, $59.99
Tuxedo Pant in Navy/Black, $39.99
Woven Shirt Dress in Paper Floral Print, $39.99
Pullover in Animal Print, $34.99
Silky Skirt in Animal Print, $29.99
Sparkle Dress in Black, $49.99
Sweater Dress in Boom Print, $44.99
Trench Coat in Khaki/Blue, $79.99
Pant in Light Blue, $39.99
Pullover in Navy/Green, $34.99
Silky Skirt in Navy, $29.99
And now that we’ve given you all our favorite looks, here’s the proposed strategy to help you get your perfect outfits this Sunday.
1. Find your Target location.
We called and confirmed for you that these Target locations will carry the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collection!
- Harlem– 517 E 117th Street
- Atlantic Terminal -139 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Junction– 1598 Flatbush Ave. Brooklyn
- Gateway– 519 Gateway Dr., Brooklyn
- Bronx Terminal- 700 Exterior St. Bronx
- College Point– 13502 20th Ave. College Point
- Queensbury- 578 Aviation Rd Ste 1S. Queensbury
- Flushing– 4020 College Point Blvd. Flushing
- Staten Island– 2900 Veterans Rd. W. Staten Island
- Westbury– 999 Corporate Dr. Westbury
- Valley Stream– 50 Spring Valley Market Pl. Valley Stream
2. Find your outfits early.
3. Get there early, and be ready to shop!
Judging by the already huge interest in the collection, we can assume the stores are going to be packed on Sunday. This is a limited collection, so if you want to get your hands on a piece, we suggest getting there early. The stores open at 8am so arrive an hour or so before opening to make sure you get what you want.
4. Shop smart.
If there are items you specifically want make it your priority to get to them first. There are outfits that are already causing excitement, like leather jackets and the “boom” shirts. Plan your shopping trip accordingly.
5. When in doubt, go online.
In previous collection launches, Target released a few pieces online at midnight. Buy what you can online first, then head into the store!
Any other tips to navigate the mayhem of this Sunday’s opening?