Feel like you’ve been needing some fashion inspiration lately? You’ve come to the right place.
Recently, Instagram has become flooded with fashion gurus and we are loving every bit of it. But, sometimes it can be difficult to weed through your Insta feed to get to the good stuff. For this reason, we’ve made a list of 15 fashion Instagram accounts that we think every fashionista should follow. These accounts provide some of the best daily fashion ideas out there. (And they give us major outfit envy, too.) Our list includes everything from fashion bloggers, to online shopping sites and covers every type of style, from tomboy to girly girl.
Follow any (or all) of these 15 accounts and we guarantee you a daily dose of style that is always on point.
1. Leandra Medine is the lady behind one of our favorite fashion blogs, The Man Repeller. She takes boyish chic to a whole new level. We cannot get enough.
2. Julie Sariñana of Sincerely Jules has the perfect laid-back looks on her Instagram every day. She’s great at mixing high end pieces with affordable ones.
3. It might just be her Instagram name, but we like calling her THE Courtney Kerr. She’s the real deal and has one-of-a-kind style.
4. Chiara Ferragni is known for her famous fashion blog, The Blonde Salad. Sometimes, we think she’s more like a supermodel than a fashion blogger!
5. The Coveteur is an awesome site that gives viewers a sneak peak into some of the most luxurious celebrity closets. While we do get some ideas from their posts, we mostly just get really jealous.
6. WhoWhatWear features everyone and everything that is on trend in the fashion world. It seeks to make fashion approachable and style attainable. Now those are two things we like to hear.
7. We never thought we could get so much fashion inspo from little kids! FashionKids posts the most adorable photos of trendy toddlers. This account is just too cute not to follow.
8. ShopStyle constantly kills it with the style inspiration. We can’t get enough!
9. We love the website, and we might love the Instagram account even more. Every fashionista needs to follow RevolveClothing.
10. The name says it all!
11. It’s ASOS. It needs no further explanation in our eyes. Follow them ASAP!
12. Anything that has to do with Rachel Zoe, we love. The Zoe Report posts tons of outfit ideas, plus hilarious quotes that any fashionable lady can relate to!
13. StyleDotCom dishes out tons of stuff we love. They always tag their Instagrams with photocred, which is super helpful.
14. Real New Yorkers. Real fashion. What more could you want?
15. Danielle Bernstein looks good in everything, including overalls. She’s always sporting the latest trends in the cutest ways. We’re in love.