Spring is right around the corner! Technically, it’s “already here” because the first day of spring is March 20, but Mother Nature has decided to play a cruel joke on all of us and give us a few more days of chilly temperatures and even a few snow flakes. Like many colleges and school systems around the country, spring break has already happened. Tropical vacations have come and gone – except for you public school kiddos, you’ll have a vacation in a few weeks, and for your sake, we hope that the weather decides to stop this nonsense of snowing in April. Until then, we highly suggest doing a little online shopping to prepare yourself for when the warm weather actually decides to stick around. With a little help from our friends at Etsy, we’ve found a few colorful additions that are perfect for your spring wardrobe.
1. Color Blocking Bird Sundress | DoodlesByKatieConway, $90
2. Bright Orange Skirt Hand Dyed | FashionMeme, $5
3. 80s 90s High Waisted Harem Pants | SwanDiveVintage, $30.70
4. 90s Soft Striped Coral Skirt |SwanDiveVintage, $26.32
1. Mint Summer Tank Top Free Size | Liseth, $30
2. Cotton Denim and Silk Dress | Natalyeea, $375
3. Color Block Piko Style Top | EverlyStyle, $35
1. Piko Style Pink Diamond Pattern Tunic Top | EverlyStyle, $29
2. Mustard Shorts | Liseth, $28
3. Knitted Sweater Top [beige coral cotton viscose] | TheKnitKid, $283.17
What will you add to your spring wardrobe?