We’re already half way through December. The holiday parties are in full swing and you’re frantically running out of options for what to wear for the remaining holiday parties. Whether it’s an office Christmas party or the ever-s0-fun New Year’s Eve festivities, we all know that dressing to the nines is of the utmost importance.
To make your lives a little easier, we’ve found the best — and we mean the best — options for dressing to impress. If you’re looking for a little something to wear for the last few holiday parties of 2013 or looking for a bangin’ outfit to kick off the New Year, you’re in luck. We’re here to help you put together a flawless look for the final few parties of the year. Enjoy our December Must Haves!
The Pirouette Dress from Anthropologie takes the top of our “must-haves” list. What reminds us a little bit of a fashion version of mercury glass, the dress adds a little diversity to the typical party dress. A mix of metallic color and a polished silhouette, this dress is definitely one that will shine. The Melusine Dress brings some fun and flare to the typical red holiday dress. Spice things up a bit with this eyelash lace dress and get ready to wow.
1. Pirouette Dress | Anthropologie, $228
2. Melusine Dress | Anthropologie, $178
Needing a little something to really shine at your holiday office party or to get noticed on New Year’s Eve? The Urban Renewal Tulle Midi Skirt and Sparkle & Fade Foil Mesh-Inset Dress are two great options that will bring both fashion and fun to the party. Pair them with a low ankle bootie or a black strappy heel to get the full effect. These pieces are sure to make all eyes turn to you.
1. Sparkle & Fade Foil Mesh-Inset Dress | Urban Outfitters, $79
2. Urban Renewal Tulle Midi Skirt |Urban Outfitters, $69
3. Azzarro Black Clutch | Modewalk, $198
4. Leather High Heel Court Shoe with a Metal Ankle Strap | ZARA, $99.90
Are you going out in Washington, D.C. or NYC for New Year’s Eve? The Gramercy Dress from Anthropologie is the one for you. A mix of simple black with shining metallic, this dress certainly doesn’t disappoint, and it’s going to make heads turn (in a good way). If you’re going to be more low key celebrating with friends at their decorated home, we’re a fan of the Shimmered Tweed Dress. It’s not overly dramatic and in your face, but it still gives you the sparkle that’s perfect for New Year’s Eve.
1. Gramercy Dress | Anthropologie, $258
2. Shimmered Tweed Dress | Anthropologie, $358
Do you have a more laid-back personality? Do you think that only dresses and skirts can look festive? Think again. If you’re more comfortable rocking any of these fabulous and glitzy shorts, by all means, please invest in a pair.
1. On The Edge Faux Leather Shorts | Forever 21, $22.80
2. Night Moves Beaded Shorts | Forever 21, $29.80
3. Lucca Couture Sequin Pull-On Short | Urban Outfitters, $59
4. Elegant High-Waist Shorts | Forever 21, $24.80