You would not believe what French model Cindy Bruna has accomplished at her age. In fact, a huge reason why you need to know who she is right now will blow your mind, especially when you consider that she’s already hit some major milestones in the modeling industry. We don’t want to give anything away just yet, but think about one of the most major shows of the year, one of the most groundbreaking ads for a huge fashion house, and a some big shows coming up. This girl’s got a seriously bright future ahead of her — let’s not jinx it, but Bruna could be the biggest thing in 2014!
Hair: Dark brown
1. She walked the highly anticipated Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013. And wore one of the least ostentatious outfits there. How amazing does she look? And look at her long, beautiful legs!
2. She landed a cover with three other models. This model nabbed Vogue Italia‘s December 2013 issue alongside Anna Ewers, Ophélie Guillermand, and Gracie Van Gastel.
3. She’s been no stranger to Spring/Summer 2014. Bruna’s walked for Givenchy, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Giorgio Armani, Moschino, Temperley London, Calvin Klein, and many, many more. And she’s already getting snatched up for Pre-Fall (Jason Wu, below)!
4. She’s making history. Bruna became the third black model ever to be featured in a Prada ad by appearing in Prada’s Spring/Summer 2014, which wound up being a rather unusual one for Prada since it was so boldly colorful. That’s her on the bottom right!
5. She’s only 19 years old. Um, hi. What?
Check out more Models to Watch here.
Photos via models.com